Welcome to PeopleSmart
Practical and effective solutions for business growth that are easy to implement
We apply a philosophy of 30% theory and 70% practice to all three of our main services:
'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.'
- by Eleanor Roosevelt
'When we dare, we are often wrong. When we dare not, we are always wrong'
– by Romain Rolland
'If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.'
- by Mahatma Gandhi
'Love challenges, be intrigued by mistakes, enjoy effort and keep on learning'
- by Carol Dweck
From our CEO
2020 – The start of a new decade
As we look back on 2019 certain words come to mind. Exciting, potential and challenge. Let me explain. Exciting as PeopleSmart wins new logos across diverse industries and businesses to design and delivery bespoke learning journeys. Potential as our marketing and business development efforts start to bear fruits and we gain increased brand recognition for being a global, innovative and reliable consulting partner. Finally challenge since given the growth we have needed to expand our reach and build without losing the special inclusive culture that defines our team and our clients appreciate so much.
So what does 2020 have in store for us?
- Thanks to much hard work by the PeopleSmart Consultants and the Project-Operations team we have signed several contracts for services across EMEA and globally.
- We have officially launched our off the shelf learning solutions catalogue for those companies wanting to complement in house and existing customized solutions
- PeopleSmart has signed a partnership agreement with FACET5 to be able to offer an even broader range of individual and team psychometric services to clients
- We will be partnering with established event organizations to continue to contribute to the community of Learning & Development, Talent and HR decision-makers as a whole
- PeopleSmart continues to build on the emotional intelligence tools and modules developed by Genos International as we fundamentally believe in the importance of EI in business and life generally
- PeopleSmart will be chairing, facilitating and delivering key notes at international conferences in Sevilla, Budapest, Paris, Amsterdam, Sofia and Zurich
All in all it will be another packed year!
So here’s thanking our clients, partners, suppliers and the entire PeopleSmart team for their custom, loyalty, trust and support.
We look forward to learning and building with you!
How we do it?
- We recognise and remove as much bias as possible in our approaches.
We provide information & insights that enable decision making.
- We work in partnership with our customers, co-creating solutions.
We provide extensive evidence that is shared transparently.
- We are forthright in saying what needs to be said.
We are innovative in the methodologies we employ.
- We are unconventional in our organisation model and ways of working.
We pass on the benefits of this to our customers.
- Our tools are used only by qualified users for the purposes for which they were designed. All our coaches & consultants adhere to a code of ethics.
Why choose PeopleSmart?
- A network of 60+ experienced and successful consultants in the US, APAC and Europe
- Diverse nationalities, cultures, professional backgrounds and skills
- Rich language capability (inc. Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Japanese)
- Wide experience of global organizations and multi-cultural contexts
- Close partnerships with clients to develop viable interventions that make a real difference
- Tailor-made solutions to suit each customer's unique circumstances
- Tools and approaches that feel relevant and culturally coherent
- A small, agile and flexible business offering direct accA track record of long-term relationships, great results and client satisfaction