We offer Human Capital consulting services to companies without dedicated resources to address people issues, and companies needing support in specific areas of managing their people.
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
PeopleSmart delivers design, development & feedback services for 360 questionnaires, personality and ability testing, MBTI steps I & II, cultural profiling, as well as a range of emotional intelligence surveys.
Today's business leaders must cope with even greater demands in terms of results, efficiency and people management.
You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him discover it within himself.
Our coaches work with managers and senior executives to address these demands. We don't bring a ready-made answer, but help clients discover them for themselves. The insights we help to reveal will promote change and drive present and future success.
Ever flexible in terms of time and organization, our coaching processes for individuals or groups are designed to help our clients:
- manage stress, change, conflict
- develop influence, impact
- improve communication and presentation skills
- evolve in the organization
- identify more business opportunities
- overcome self-limiting beliefs
- make the most of time and other resources.
Our network of highly skilled and experienced consultants all share an uncompromising dynamism and enthusiasm. All have a track record of success in business and many have either run their own businesses or spent much of their career in an international organization.
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
So we understand today's market and our clients' business. We like to be sufficiently flexible to make best use of our clients' time and our consultants will design tailored training programmes that meet clients' specific requirements. On request, they can also offer an assessment of training needs and follow-up to ensure that training is effectively implemented.
We offer a wide range of classroom-based training programmes. Most of our courses can be delivered in 1, 2 or 3 days – in several languages and/or locations. Examples include:
Advanced Presentation Skills • 2 Day
If presenting is important to your success at work and you’d like to become significantly better at it, we are there to help you achieve just that. We’ll show you how to create a clear and effective message, delivered in a confident and persuasive way and fully engage with your audience. This course uses plenty of exercises with real-time video feedback and facilitation.
- Using your voice effectively
- Creating a stronger presence
- Structuring a Presentation
- Building Rapport
- Getting the Style Right
- Working with Visuals
- Dealing with Questions
- Closing a Presentation Effectively
- Personal Action Plans
People Management • 3 Day
This is a core management skills programme aimed principally at providing managers with essential knowledge and skills development so they are able to handle the challenges associated with a management role. The course uses role play simulations with assessment and feedback, a variety of exercises to enable managers to critically assess their personal strengths and weaknesses as well as those in their teams and so identify actions for continuous improvement. Learning logs and tutor facilitation are used to convert ideas into action plans for post-course implementation. The course can be customized to include our clients’ internal performance reviews and best practices.
- The Systematic Approach
- SMARTER Objectives
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- DESC model for better and more effective communication
- Verbal Behaviour Analysis in Feedback
- Motivational Profiles
- Team Member Motivation
- Leadership Styles and Delegation
- Identifying Team Roles and Behaviours
- Team Development Analysis and Performance
Developing Your Influence • 2 Day
The course is designed for people who have to positively influence others to achieve satisfactory outcomes. It covers how to communicate persuasively without resorting to high pressure tactics. Participants will develop their influencing techniques through a series of exercises based on a model with four elements which link together the topic of influencing: the sender, the message, the delivery, the receiver. Important aspects of each element are explained and the key points are applied to examples from participants’ current work.
- Principles of Influencing People
- Creating Personal Impact
- SPIN Technique to assess needs and sell ideas
- Positive Behavioural Techniques
- Determining Motivation in others
- Networking to develop impact
- Persuasive Presentation
- Assertiveness Techniques
- Dealing Effectively with Objections
- Presenting Difficult Messages and the DESC technique
- Obtaining Agreement
- Action Plans and Monitoring
Behavioural Interviewing • 2 Day
Finding the right person for the right job and making sure the candidate is able to demonstrate the position’s competencies. The best predictor of future performance is past behaviour and the more recent the behaviour the more likely it is to be repeated. In the long run behavioural interviewing will result in increased productivity, lower turnover, higher morale, better quality and better customer service.
- The Pitfalls of Traditional Interviewing
- The Benefits of Behavioural Interviewing
- The Principles of Competency Based Behavioural Interviewing
- Planning and Preparation
- Creating an Interview Guide
- Developing Competency Definitions
- Developing Competency Based Behavioural Interview Questions
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
- High Impact Interview Questions
- Effective and Active Listening Techniques
- Probing and Follow-up Questions
- Rating Scales
- After the Interview
Coaching For Results • 2 Day
Managers need to be good coaches because they don’t have all the answers and coaching helps development as well. Managers must find new ways of engaging employees to develop workable solutions. This program has been designed for Managers and team leaders who want to learn and practice fundamental coaching skills and tools. They are responsible for the performance and development of individuals and teams.
- Understand the role of a Manager as a Coach
- Learning Styles
- Leadership Styles
- Active Listening
- Questioning Techniques
- Preparation for Collaborative Development Discussions
- The method and the importance of Feedback
- Verbal Behavior Analysis
- GROW coaching Technique
- DESC coaching Technique
- Creation of an own Individual Action Plan
Handling Challenging Conversations • 2 Day
One of the fundamental skills that managers must have is the ability to lead conversations by deliver rules and messages, getting and giving feedback but also knowing when not to speak. The course is based on the acquisition of various communication techniques to provide participants with the necessary tools to handle challenging conversations with their direct reports and handle difficult situations during these dialogues with confidence. Role play simulation based on case studies and experience, practical hands-on exercises with facilitator feedback, assessment and advice make up the successful and dynamic ingredients of this course.
- Elements of a Challenging Conversation
- Understanding Different Personality and Conversation Types
- Dealing with Different Expectations and Work Ethics
- Challenging People
- Communication with Challenging People
- Giving Constructive Criticism
- Receiving Criticism
- Making and Refusing Requests
- Responding with Confidence
- Addressing Hostility
- Listening and Questioning skills
- Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
- Optional individual 1-hour coaching support from the facilitator on demand via telephone or WebEx
Leading and Managing Multicultural Teams • 3 Day
Managed well, a culturally diverse workforce can be a powerful asset of competitive value, enabling businesses to reach much wider markets. Multicultural teams can deliver huge benefits to businesses through the sharing of their perspective, knowledge and experience. This course is aimed at managers who are faced with the challenging yet rewarding task of leading culturally diverse and in some cases remote teams.
- A closer look at the relevance of the Cultural Orientations Model and mapping cultural values, orientations and communication preferences
- Positioning Culture
- Bridging Culture Gaps
- Effective Multicultural Communication
- Implementing Cultural Strategies and Best Practices for Multicultural and Remote Teams
- Leadership Styles
- Building Successful Multicultural Teams
- Strengthening a Multicultural Team
- Motivating culturally diverse employees
- Managing remote/virtual meetings
Managing Performance • 2 Day
Implementing an appraisal system is another way of improving your business performance. It represents a good opportunity to discuss with individual employees their strengths and weaknesses and agree new aims and objectives with them. Some of the benefits of having appraisal-related performance targets are that employees understand what is expected of them and how these fit into the wider aims of the business. Targets are also a way of gaining useful feedback and ideas on how your business can be more effective in the future.
- Annual Appraisal
- Best Practices in Performance Management
- Competency Framework
- Preparing the Performance Management Interview
- Role Plays/Real Plays
- Development Action Planning
- Personal Action Planning
Problem Solving and Facilitation Techniques • 2 Day
Problem solving and decision-making are important skills for business and life. Problem-solving often involves decision-making, and decision-making is especially important for management and leadership. There are processes and techniques to improve decision-making and the quality of decisions. This workshop has been designed for managers and leaders whether they’re solving a problem for a client (internal or external) or supporting those who are solving problems, whether the problems be large or small, simple or complex……Irrespective of the nature of the problem implementing the techniques in this workshop will bring you success.
- Problem Solving Strategies
- Facilitation Techniques
- Creative Problem Solving
- How 2 Technique
- Force Field Analysis
- Nominal Group Technique Brainstorming
- Decision Analysis
Leading Without Authority • 5 Day
The programme “Leading Without Authority” is designed to help newly appointed cross-functional team leaders deal with the challenges of their role requiring them to lead colleagues from different functions over whom they have no hierarchical authority. The specificity of this program is that it develops in three main directions:
- Influencing vs Authority
- Leading a cross-functional team
- Acquiring a broader vision It is a modular program structured around 5 training days and two peer coaching follow-up days over a period of 12 months. The metholodogy uses alternates peer discussions, practices on the tools learnt, experiential activities, peer coaching, and reviews, favoring learning and fun via the full involvement of participants.
- Working on Trust
- Managing Conflicts
- To Understand the Importance of Feedback
- To enhance Team and Communication Spirit
- Active Listening and Questioning Skills
- The Ability to Clearly Set Goals and Delegate
Leadership Skills For Project Managers • 3 Day
Projects are led to success in our business world – not just managed. To lead projects and project teams successfully and efficiently, project managers needs to motivate and engage using vital leadership and communication skills whilst managing the challenge of not having the formal line management authority. This program provides project managers with insights and practice opportunity to develop core interpersonal leadership skills around influencing, communicating and motivation that enable them to lead diverse project teams in a matrix organization. . The program has a modular structure and a high focus on transfer of skills into the workplace. Methods include: a webinar session, e-learning, pre-course reflection and development planning with the line manager, personality profiling, one 3-day classroom based workshop, peer learning support and an individual post course support session with the facilitator. This program is currently being delivered globally for an international bio-chemical business. It was developed with direct input from project managers from around the globe and is hence highly adapted to the multicultural, multi-challenge needs of this client organization. It offers practical learning opportunities on
- Interpersonal leadership skills such as managing challenging conversation, optimizing co-operation in virtual teams, motivating and leading without authority;
- Enhanced personal learning agility and self-awareness through giving and receiving personal developmental feedback;
- Knowledge and skills of key models and tools such as Push & Pull, SBI Feedback, Harvard principled negotiation strategies et al.; Best return on investment is fostered using specially developed scenarios that reflect the company’s reality and a strong focus on personal action planning and transfer of learning back into the day-to-day practice.
Genos Certification Program • 2 Day
The Genos EI Certification Program is specially designed to make you the expert in applying Emotional Intelligence (EI) in the workplace. It has been created for experienced learning and organisational development professionals, human resource consultants, executive coaches, and organisational psychologists. This two day program includes inspirational content, participative methods, experiential scenarios and action planning.
- Association with the most well-recognised and respected organization
- Access to an international network of over one thousand certified learning
- Ability to design and sell Emotional Intelligence solutions to clients
- Ability to design and deliver group Emotional Intelligence development sessions
For more information, please download our PDF brochure in English or French
International Coach Federation accrédite les coachs qui peuvent acquérir 14 CCE en complétant le Programme de Certification Genos IE.
Paris 4 & 5 April 2019
Informations et inscriptions: email@example.com
Tarifs préférentiels jusqu'au 01.01.2019:
Entreprise: sur demande
Indépendant: 1 500 HT (au lieu de 2 100 HT)
The list is by no means exhaustive. We are happy to provide further information on other specialized interventions, such as Negotiation Skills, Sales Techniques, Managing Remote Teams, Diversity and Inclusion, Understanding Culture, Collaborating Effectively Across Cultures, Leading Global Teams and so on.