Welcome to PeopleSmart
Practical and effective solutions for business growth that are easy to implement
We apply a philosophy of 30% theory and 70% practice to all three of our main services:
If there is a will there is a way. Unleash your potential.
Who knows what is good and what is bad.
Client is the source of all the resources.
(by Jenny Rogers “Coaching”)
The more I practice
the luckier I get.
From our CEO
The first six months of this year have been super busy for PeopleSmart. Apart from all the client projects we’ve been working on one of the highlights was our sponsorship of, and attendance at, the ‘Unleashing Change Management’ conference in Amsterdam in April. About a hundred corporate leaders responsible for change and transformation programs in their companies were in attendance. These men and women hailed from many different European countries and it was fascinating to hear about their different approaches to this universally critical topic.
Among many excellent presenters we listened to Henrietta Haavisto from Kone in Finland talking about how her company was transforming from being a manufacturer of elevators to a company that facilitates the easy flow and movement of people in cities. She explained that employees have been inspired by this larger purpose and how that had helped get buy in to the Kone transformation program. Jacques Pellis of Vattenfall a Swedish energy company talked about ‘less management’ and ‘trust above control’ as factors in his company’s success. Vincent Thamm of the Dutch airline Transavia described his work in coaching business teams in ‘Lean Innovation and Agile ways of working’. And the veritable force of nature that is Saskia Van Uffelen, CEO Benelux of Ericsson, gave a powerful presentation on transforming a product driven organization into a provider of services and solutions.
These were some of the standout presenters at the conference. But the presenter who garnered the highest score from attendees was our very own Chris Pether, Founder and CEO of PeopleSmart. Chris chaired the second day and created a vibrant participatory environment in which ideas and experiences were shared freely. It was a great forum for men and women of different backgrounds, companies and cultures to learn and contribute.
As we move into the second half of 2018 PeopleSmart will be looking to find other public forums to contribute to as well as continuing to explore opportunities to collaborate with a number of those who attended the Amsterdam conference on Change. Reaching out to connect, engage and partner with other companies, and making valuable contributions to others’ transformation efforts, is what inspires us here at PeopleSmart.
Contact us today to find out how our training, coaching and consulting services can help you.
How we do it?
- We recognise and remove as much bias as possible in our approaches.
We provide information & insights that enable decision making.
- We work in partnership with our customers, co-creating solutions.
We provide extensive evidence that is shared transparently.
- We are forthright in saying what needs to be said.
We are innovative in the methodologies we employ.
- We are unconventional in our organisation model and ways of working.
We pass on the benefits of this to our customers.
- Our tools are used only by qualified users for the purposes for which they were designed. All our coaches & consultants adhere to a code of ethics.
Why choose PeopleSmart?
- A network of 60+ experienced and successful consultants in the US, APAC and Europe
- Diverse nationalities, cultures, professional backgrounds and skills
- Rich language capability (inc. Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Japanese)
- Wide experience of global organizations and multi-cultural contexts
- Close partnerships with clients to develop viable interventions that make a real difference
- Tailor-made solutions to suit each customer's unique circumstances
- Tools and approaches that feel relevant and culturally coherent
- A small, agile and flexible business offering direct accA track record of long-term relationships, great results and client satisfaction