Welcome to PeopleSmart
Practical and effective solutions for business growth that are easy to implement
We apply a philosophy of 30% theory and 70% practice to all three of our main services:
We always have a choice.
English, Spanish, Italian
“Our business in life is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits.” Stevenson
English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
Embrace change and assume nothing, always be ready to learn.
From our CEO
As a company, we try always to be objective, open, bold, pioneering and ethical. All our coaches and consultants, for example, adhere to a strict code of ethics. We will say what needs to be said and be innovative in our approach. Our rapidly expanding customer base reflects the results we achieve together and the pride we take in our repeat business rate and customer satisfaction and loyalty.
We look forward very much to working with you.
How we do it?
- We recognise and remove as much bias as possible in our approaches.
We provide information & insights that enable decision making.
- We work in partnership with our customers, co-creating solutions.
We provide extensive evidence that is shared transparently.
- We are forthright in saying what needs to be said.
We are innovative in the methodologies we employ.
- We are unconventional in our organisation model and ways of working.
We pass on the benefits of this to our customers.
- Our tools are used only by qualified users for the purposes for which they were designed. All our coaches & consultants adhere to a code of ethics.
Why choose PeopleSmart?
- A network of 60+ experienced and successful consultants in the US, APAC and Europe
- Diverse nationalities, cultures, professional backgrounds and skills
- Rich language capability (inc. Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Japanese)
- Wide experience of global organizations and multi-cultural contexts
- Close partnerships with clients to develop viable interventions that make a real difference
- Tailor-made solutions to suit each customer's unique circumstances
- Tools and approaches that feel relevant and culturally coherent
- A small, agile and flexible business offering direct accA track record of long-term relationships, great results and client satisfaction
We get numeous requests to design and deliver change interventions with clients across all sectors. One of our most recent challenging projects was probably a ½ day change workshop delivered to 500+ employees across all functions over a 9 month timeframe during a period of significant reorganisation. The client – pharmaceutical sector – needed something which appealed to the union representatives, was not overly serious despite the nature of the topic and which allowed participants to share as well as build meaningful action plans that would help them better cope with change.
- Partnering closely with the client stakeholders
- Feedback processes which allowed adaptation to meet changing workshop participant needs which varied from group to group
- Creating a climate of trust with participants so they shared generously
- Continuity and can-do attitude of the PeopleSmart delivery team
Discussions with clients can be extremely stimulating. Projects can also be challenging to manage due to changing stakeholder needs. We have successfully designed and delivered a leadership learning journey for an international scientific population part of a global cosmetics company. The client needed something which was different and inspiring for a large group of participants who are exposed to considerable work pressure, are experts in their field and yet are not always equipped with the tools and insights needed to manage and lead large teams.
- Innovative and out of the box approach co-created with the client
- Ensuring a balance between head, heart and hand for all touchpoints with target group
- Iterative design and delivery process so participants got what they needed in real time
- A focused and tenacious PeopleSmart team who constantly adapted to moving targets