Welcome to PeopleSmart
Practical and effective solutions for business growth that are easy to implement
We apply a philosophy of 30% theory and 70% practice to all three of our main services:
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Spanish, Portuguese, French
Embrace change and assume nothing, always be ready to learn
Shine & be brilliant!
Every day is a learning day
From our CEO
It has been a year since the PeopleSmart-Genos Partnership and what a year! It has been an exciting 12 months as we have focused on ramping up with our teams of consultants and clients to introduce a range of Genos E.I. solutions.
Here are a couple of example projects that are currently in progress:
One of our valued clients in the life sciences industry had over 100 of their talented leaders go through an intense learning journey to equip them with the tools, insights and behaviours required to achieve their 2020 vision. To reach their goals, understanding and developing Emotional Intelligence was key to the success of this learning journey. Participants completed the Genos 180 Leadership Emotional Intelligence survey and had a feedback session where they were asked to create an action plan to develop the E.I leadership competencies. To support the leaders with putting their plans into action, co-active learning sets and virtual classrooms were held every 6 weeks.
Another of our long-standing clients in the chemicals industry needed support in a management engagement initiative. The goal was to support their Finance HQ Managers through structural changes, get clarity on their careers and lift employee engagement in their teams. PeopleSmart designed a blended learning journey which included the Genos 180 for 50 Senior Managers. The Genos tool was applied to focus on 4 core elements for this client which was to trigger and enhance self-awareness, awareness of others, self-management and positive influence. Insight on these 4 competencies have helped the senior managers develop productive states in their leadership roles such as empathy, being present, resilient & empowerment.
These examples of positive impact of Emotional Intelligence on a leader’s core competencies are a reminder of how important it is for our leaders to acknowledge the importance of Emotional Intelligence. Neuroscience research reveals that in today’s digital world, more than ever, managers and leaders will need to factor in Emotional Intelligence to lead wisely.
Contact us today if you would like to know how our consulting, coaching and learning services can help you.
How we do it?
- We recognise and remove as much bias as possible in our approaches.
We provide information & insights that enable decision making.
- We work in partnership with our customers, co-creating solutions.
We provide extensive evidence that is shared transparently.
- We are forthright in saying what needs to be said.
We are innovative in the methodologies we employ.
- We are unconventional in our organisation model and ways of working.
We pass on the benefits of this to our customers.
- Our tools are used only by qualified users for the purposes for which they were designed. All our coaches & consultants adhere to a code of ethics.
Why choose PeopleSmart?
- A network of 60+ experienced and successful consultants in the US, APAC and Europe
- Diverse nationalities, cultures, professional backgrounds and skills
- Rich language capability (inc. Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Japanese)
- Wide experience of global organizations and multi-cultural contexts
- Close partnerships with clients to develop viable interventions that make a real difference
- Tailor-made solutions to suit each customer's unique circumstances
- Tools and approaches that feel relevant and culturally coherent
- A small, agile and flexible business offering direct accA track record of long-term relationships, great results and client satisfaction