Welcome to PeopleSmart
Practical and effective solutions for business growth that are easy to implement
We apply a philosophy of 30% theory and 70% practice to all three of our main services:
German, Spanish, French
The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage.
Portuguese, Spanish, French
Be brave, be kind.
Work hard, play hard!
If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
(by Mahatma Gandhi)
From our CEO
2018 has been a fabulous year for PeopleSmart and I would like to thank everybody who contributed – the consultants who ensure our solutions exceed expectations, the project managers who work seamlessly to align often changing variables, our partners who collaborate with us to launch new projects, our suppliers who advise on best approaches and our clients who trust us to design and deliver our services in a way which is always a meaningful learning experience. We are proud to be working for such a diverse group of client companies and being able to contribute to the success of their talent and leadership populations.
2019 is looking to be as exciting. PeopleSmart will be sponsoring learning events in Vienna, Paris, Mumbai, Amsterdam, Malta and London. After a positive experience in Amsterdam at the Unleashing Change conference last year PeopleSmart is set to chair, present case studies, run master classes and facilitate debates on a range of different topics related to culture, leadership or change. We are launching new projects for new clients on driving change, cross cultural competence and mentoring in the steel, financial services and international agency sectors. Coaching, change management, team effectiveness, project leadership, new manager workshops continue to be popular needs. Innovative assessment and development events remain a core part of the services for larger clients recruiting new talent or supporting leaders to step up to broader leadership roles. We will as ever strive to co-design, co-develop and co-deliver our solutions in partnership with our clients.
Finally we are delighted to officially launch the new PeopleSmart logo. It reflects that people are the core of what we do in a way that is smart, bold, modern and innovative.
It only remains for me to say have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2019!
How we do it?
- We recognise and remove as much bias as possible in our approaches.
We provide information & insights that enable decision making.
- We work in partnership with our customers, co-creating solutions.
We provide extensive evidence that is shared transparently.
- We are forthright in saying what needs to be said.
We are innovative in the methodologies we employ.
- We are unconventional in our organisation model and ways of working.
We pass on the benefits of this to our customers.
- Our tools are used only by qualified users for the purposes for which they were designed. All our coaches & consultants adhere to a code of ethics.
Why choose PeopleSmart?
- A network of 60+ experienced and successful consultants in the US, APAC and Europe
- Diverse nationalities, cultures, professional backgrounds and skills
- Rich language capability (inc. Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Japanese)
- Wide experience of global organizations and multi-cultural contexts
- Close partnerships with clients to develop viable interventions that make a real difference
- Tailor-made solutions to suit each customer's unique circumstances
- Tools and approaches that feel relevant and culturally coherent
- A small, agile and flexible business offering direct accA track record of long-term relationships, great results and client satisfaction