Welcome to PeopleSmart
Practical and effective solutions for business growth that are easy to implement
We apply a philosophy of 30% theory and 70% practice to all three of our main services:
A mind once opened never closes.
Slovak, Czech, German
Don't follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you. - Margaret Thatcher
Corinne Ley Charles
Strong believer in empowering leadership: focused investments in people development to grow business.
Profits through People!
From our CEO
In August 2002, Dr Ben Palmer and Professor Con Stough, from the Swinburne University in Australia, developed the Genos Model of Emotional Intelligence.
But what is Emotional Intelligence? Emotional Intelligence involves a set of skills that define how well we recognise and respond to emotions. These skills have been shown to underlie many aspects of success in life which is why Emotional Intelligence has redefined what it means to be smart. As Global Partner of Genos, PeopleSmart helps businesses to apply core Emotional Intelligence skills that enhance their self-awareness, awareness of others, empathy, leadership and resilience. In our world of ‘do more with less’, applying Emotional Intelligence at work is fundamental to success. Applying core Emotional Intelligence skills will also increase people’s engagement which will trigger greater business results.
PeopleSmart’s team of experts will design programmes specific to your business needs in the arena of Emotional Intelligence and support your business with the integration of the Emotional Intelligence tools and programmes to ensure your business delivers the results wanted.
PeopleSmart coaches and facilitators are Genos credentialed and experienced professionals themselves. We practice what we teach and each share a personal commitment to what we do.
Contact us today to learn more about how our consulting, coaching and learning services can also help you!
How we do it?
- We recognise and remove as much bias as possible in our approaches.
We provide information & insights that enable decision making.
- We work in partnership with our customers, co-creating solutions.
We provide extensive evidence that is shared transparently.
- We are forthright in saying what needs to be said.
We are innovative in the methodologies we employ.
- We are unconventional in our organisation model and ways of working.
We pass on the benefits of this to our customers.
- Our tools are used only by qualified users for the purposes for which they were designed. All our coaches & consultants adhere to a code of ethics.
Why choose PeopleSmart?
- A network of 60+ experienced and successful consultants in the US, APAC and Europe
- Diverse nationalities, cultures, professional backgrounds and skills
- Rich language capability (inc. Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Japanese)
- Wide experience of global organizations and multi-cultural contexts
- Close partnerships with clients to develop viable interventions that make a real difference
- Tailor-made solutions to suit each customer's unique circumstances
- Tools and approaches that feel relevant and culturally coherent
- A small, agile and flexible business offering direct accA track record of long-term relationships, great results and client satisfaction